We have developed and implemented a quality management system based on DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and 22000:2005, the effectiveness of which we are constantly improving in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customers by meeting their requirements.
Numerous interlinked processes and their interactions are constantly adapted and coordinated in the interests of our partners in the cosmetics and food industry.
In our quality management manual, we have defined criteria and methods to ensure the control and effective implementation of these processes. The necessary resources are identified, planned and made available. Furthermore, these processes are constantly reviewed for their appropriateness. Outsourced processes have also been identified and monitored accordingly.
Service at a glance
- Valuable and natural raw materials for your products
- Complete documentation for all products (certificates of analysis, specifications, safety data sheets and more)
- Reliable and fast processing of quality questionnaires
- Advice on special requests and fulfilment of individual customer wishes
- In-house laboratory for short-term quality checks
- Quality controls in external, accredited laboratories
- Comprehensive HACCP concept and certified quality management according to ISO 22000
- Own filling on site
- Supplier management and on-site audits
In general, a high level of transparency in the quality of our products is very important to us and so we also provide further information on request. For us, quality also includes the reliable and prompt processing of customer requests and quality questionnaires.
Our short internal channels enable us to react flexibly to a wide range of enquiries and we are also happy to accept special orders.
As a special service for our customers, we offer our sample dispatch service. On request, new products or products that have already been in existence for a long time can be made known and made available for trial purposes. Before placing a larger order, every interested party can see our quality products for themselves in advance.