Sustainable purchase - Code of Conduct
Since its foundation, our company has been committed to acting in an economically, socially and environmentally responsible manner. We strive to conduct our business competently and on an ethical and moral basis and to compete fairly in all our activities.
Our company's value chain covers product development, procurement, production, distribution and sales.
We commit ourselves and our suppliers to comply with all of the following guidelines:
- The applicable statutory and official regulations as well as company rules and regulations must be observed.
- The accident prevention regulations and the generally recognised safety and occupational medicine rules are to be observed.
- Compliance with occupational health and safety regulations when using machinery and equipment.
- The goods supplied must comply in all respects with the company-specific requirements.
- Foodstuffs must comply in their composition, quality, packaging and declaration with the respective applicable food law provisions and, in addition, fulfil the specific requirements.
- Inspections, including unannounced ones, shall be carried out in the supplier's fields, production and storage facilities.
- The supplier shall ensure that corresponding rights are also granted at the upstream supplier.
The fundamental principles of the ILO (International Labour Organisation), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations and the UN Conventions on the Rights of Children form the basis.
For us, respect for human rights is a fundamental principle of human coexistence, which is why all working relationships and conditions should comply with these. As a condition of any business relationship, our suppliers and service providers, as well as their subcontractors and sub-suppliers, agree to comply with the following terms and conditions on social standards as fundamental rights of workers:
- There is freedom of association and right to collective bargaining.
- There is no discrimination, for example based on ethnicity, religious affiliation, gender, age.
- Fair payment is made, at least according to the legal minimum wage of the respective country.
- Regulated working hours are required, at least in accordance with the legal regulations of the respective country.
- Child labour, especially exploitative child labour, is not permitted.
- Young workers must be given special protection.
- Precarious working conditions are not permitted.
- Forced labour, physical punishment or mental coercion is prohibited.
- Safe and, as far as possible, healthy working conditions shall be ensured.
- If accommodation is provided for workers, corresponding principles apply to them.
- Furthermore, bribery, venality and corruption in all forms, as well as extortion, are rejected.
Protection of the environment:
All Organic Treasures has always paid attention to environmental protection. Our suppliers, service providers or their subcontractors also commit to the following:
- Avoidance of potential environmental problems is a precautionary approach. B. Risk analysis or environmental impact assessment
- Environmentally friendly technologies and products are given preference and their use is continuously developed.
- No animal testing is carried out.
- The supplier or service provider generally undertakes to comply with the environmental protection regulations applicable in his country.