Training | Management assistant for office management
We are a family-run medium-sized company dedicated to trading in high-quality organic oils and vegetable proteins. We buy and sell our products worldwide and are thus a supplier for natural food and natural cosmetics. As a result, we offer an interesting and varied field of learning and work.
The training includes the following:
- Commercial-administrative and organisational activities
- z. e.g. processing orders, creating personnel files, monitoring stocks, recording receipts, etc.
- Secretarial and assistant activities
- Compiling statistics and customer data
- Keeping diaries and holiday lists
- Written and oral communication
- Writing letters, e-mails and minutes of meetings
- Getting to know operational procedures and structures
- Organising meetings and seminars
- Preparing and following up on meetings and discussions
- Dealing with common PC programmes
- Word processing and spreadsheets
These are the requirements you should bring with you:
- Good manners
- Mastery of spelling and grammar
- Good understanding of numbers and mathematical confidence
We look forward to receiving your application.
All Organic Treasures GmbH
Attn. Ms. Nicole Breisinger
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us an informative application with a reference and curriculum vitae by e-mail to the above address.
Your application should include a colour photo, your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.